Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Day Memory

The very best part of our snow day on Thursday was that The Lawyer took the kids sledding. G and I walked over to the hill at the school a few minutes after everyone else did. He did NOT want to be left inside at all. I bundled him up and carried him over to see what everyone else was doing. The kids were having a great time, with the boys pretending to luge and skeleton down the icy, snowy slope. Of course, the kids wanted G to sled with them. (He has such a great life!)

R, L, O, and T took turns sledding with G down the slope. I was a little concerned about how they were going to get back UP the hill, but I didn't need to worry. I can still picture their solution: G laying flat on his back on the sled, toes pointing uphill, eyes on the wide blue sky, as his big sibling puffed and pushed the sled to the top. Did I mention that he has a great life? So do I; such fun to watch this life unfold.


G- 14 months

No comments: