Friday, February 21, 2014

My Romantic

There are some little moments in my day that I just want to cherish.

M (3) is my Little Romantic. He's the one who will blurt out, "I love you," seemingly out of nowhere. He loves to compete in "who loves who more" games (to the moon and back, etc.). He's wonderfully sweet.

Today I took the kids on a walk around the ball fields and the tennis courts before the anticipated rain. M went one way around the court and I went the other, planning to meet him on the other side. As I turned the stroller up the hill he came pedaling fast on his bike toward me. "Mom! Guess what!" he cried.

"What?" I asked.

"You know while I was riding all by myself over there? You know what I was thinking about?"

"No. What?" I asked again.

"You," he said simply.  Ahhhh.... melt my heart sweetness.

No comments: