Saturday, November 2, 2013

Coconut Oil Sale

Though I'm exhausted, I am online ordering coconut oil tonight and wanted you to know about the sale at Tropical Traditions (good only through tomorrow). You know, just in case you also needed 5 gallons of coconut oil around to use for your family. If your need is not quite so big, there are several other container sizes.

I did a quick comparison and found that Mercola's coconut oil is $65 for a gallon (not including shipping) and Dr. Bronners is roughly $80/gallon. Not critiquing quality at this point, the Tropical Traditions is definitely the least expensive. And the 55% off sale they have right now is TERRIFIC. You will pay a hefty price for shipping ($49 for us), but I think it is still a very good price and I've been very pleased with the purity and quality of their oil. Click on the gallon of coconut oil below for more information or to place your order.



If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.

No comments: