Monday, March 7, 2011

A Day Makes a Difference

Last week was the first week of The Lawyer's Friday telecommute. This means he was able to come home on Thursday night! And oh, what a difference a day can make!

492. Another breakfast with Daddy. Proverbs with Daddy.
493. And lunch together- such a treat!
494. And dinner! One weeknight dinner as a family. Wonderful.
495. One morning to get up and get a long walk in. Thank you!!
496. A little bit more sleep as The Lawyer takes a turn getting up with children.
497. Loads of laundry on Friday and Saturday- but none on Sunday. Ah, Sabbath.
498. Quiet conversation on Saturday night. Kids in bed and us not too exhausted to enjoy our time together.
499. Dinner dishes done! SO nice to come down from bathing kids and see a tidy kitchen.
500. And that free car we've been praying about? Oh... it looks like God is saying YES!

1 comment:

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s – and it’s Thursday – but I love reading the lists and there were over 300 of them. It took me this long to get to yours.

And when I read through the lists I like to think about it a little and pick a favorite – my favorite from yours was 500. And that free car we've been praying about? Oh... it looks like God is saying YES! ( although I don’t know the story – I can tell it was a godly decision, and plan, and needed – happy for you)

I’m really glad I read you today. {smile}

God Bless and keep you and all of yours