Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Morning

He is UP and feeling much happier and very hungry. Sounded great on the phone and I'm eager to take some siblings over for a visit this morning. The Lawyer spent the night with R again. It was R's best night of sleep in several days (and mine, as my cousin helped with the kids!).

The ENT will check on R later this morning or early afternoon. Last night he doubted that R would come home today and reminded us that this wasn't a simple procedure but a serious operation. . . but we are hoping that he will improve enough to make it possible to come home as quickly as we can.

Psalm 143:8
Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love,
    for in you I trust.
Make me know the way I should go,
    for to you I lift up my soul.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the update. We just heard that R was able to come home today. Praise the Lord! Praying for quick healing and that God gives peace and strength to all of you.