Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blessings

Jesus Calling: "Thank Me for the very things that are troubling you. You are on the brink of rebellion, precariously close to shaking your fist in My Face. You are tempted to indulge in just a little complaining about My treatment of you. But once you step over that line, torrents of rage and self-pity can sweep you away. The best protection against this indulgence is thanksgiving. It is impossible to thank Me and curse Me at the same time."

James 3:10
"From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so."

Rather than complain- even just a little!- about my life, I want to use my mouth and my words to give thanks. And look at some of what I have to be thankful for! These are photos from our trip from VA to KY to IL- dear friends and family!



L and Ellie

T and Cal (born 2 days apart!)
O and Josiah riding bikes
M and Emory looking out at the lake

Beautiful Aunt Cara at the wedding



T and Isla after the wedding in WI

What boys do between wedding and reception (3 of mine with Uncle Zach)

Grandpa and Grandma after the WI wedding

M and Isla

Lleyton and Aunt S

Stella and Marcy at the reception



No comments: