Monday, April 11, 2011

Healthier Cookware

We have been looking to replace our cookware with something healthier and greener. At just the right time, we were given a gift and can now purchase the coveted cookware (which we found on Dr. Mercola's website - and I'm extra excited because it is 50% off right now! (I eyed the tea set longingly, too...) The manufacturer also has a good website.

If you have wondered about the safety of your pots and pans, you may want to watch Dr. Mercola's video. I've been uneasy with our aluminum baking sheets and the nonstick flakes that sometimes came off of the griddle. Yikes! I know enough to know this isn't safe for our family. Thankfully, I have a large assortment of various stones for baking. I use these constantly. Yet, to have cookware that can go from the fridge to the oven or from the stovetop to the oven to the dishwasher- that's exciting to me! It seems so simple and easy and so good for us.

This cookware special (of Dr. Mercola's) is only being offered until April 13th and I wanted you to have the opportunity to improve your family's health, too!

No comments: