Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Thinking

There doesn't seem to be much to say. I don't feel as eloquent these days as I used to think of myself. Perhaps a list will suffice?

1) The Lawyer left for Richmond again. He will be staying with different friends for the next month; hopefully we will have something else by them. He drove the (borrowed) Pathfinder, but we've been strongly urged to find other transportation.
2) We had an open house again today with a few people coming through our home. Three other showings this month but no offers. Our six month contract with the realtor is nearly up and we need to decide what to do.
3) M (8 months) is doing MUCH better. We added sweet echinacea and colloidal silver and waiora to our regime and it finally seems that his pain is subsiding.
4) I am supposed to go to Georgia at the end of the week but the friend who was going to help me with the children is not able to. I have a one way plane ticket, but need to ride back with another friend who is joining me. She was going to drive our van down with a second friend, but alas- the second friend has backed out and our van needs new tires and may not be ready by Friday.

The quiet feels so big tonight and I am so small and weak and helpless. I am like an Israelite on the banks of the sea, with Pharaoh's army bearing down. Where to go? There is no where to go. I can only look to God for some miracle and praise Him as I wait.

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said to the people, “Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again. 14 The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.” 15 The Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to me? Tell the people of Israel to go forward."

No comments: