Monday, May 7, 2018

Counting... Graces and the Omer

So... let's just say it's been about a year. Facebook has become my primary posting place and this humble blog has fallen off into obscurity. UNTIL... I visited for an archived recipe and L (13) started reading and found this to be a treasure trove. How much I forget! How thankful that I actually wrote some of it down!

Most of my consistent posting was when I was counting 1000 gifts, Ann Voskamp style. SO thankful that I did that, and I see the benefit to the practice. I've spent time reading books, journaling, and practicing gratitude in many ways since then (including #countinggifts on fb). Still, it's good to look back and remember the gifts that meant so much to me in those sweet, hard years of babies.

More recently, we've been deep into a journey of faith and digging down into the roots of our faith and asking, "What does the Bible REALLY say?" It's been hard and amazing, challenging and refreshing all at the same time.

Right now, we are counting the omer... and here's a quick 2 minute video to explain. =)


No comments: