Monday night and so much to give thanks for:
2) A walk with just The Lawyer! We get to talk to each other! And run a few sprints.
3) A spontaneous song at church. . . which just happens to carry the title of The Lawyer's word for the year (and the book I am reading!): Desperate. Not a coincidence.
4) First words and the joy it bring to the children to hear G. "pop!"
5) All day outside yesterday; camp fires, long boards, waterfall hike, biking, hula hoops. . . so good for everyone!
6) Food in the cupboards! Loving buying larger quantities of things at Costco and not running out so quickly.
7) Cool sheets at night, the feeling of running my toes along the bed covers.
8) Hope. Just a ray of hope breaking through and lifting all the fog a little.
9) The best landlord, who brought a stand for our porch swing today because he knew I wished I could use it.
10) Each page done in school, each day bringing us closer to the space of SUMMER!