|8 year old book worm|
|O (10) putting together the puzzle from Grandma|
|T (4) on the Snow Day|
|Snow Day sledding!|
|L (6) on Snow Day|
|Lettuce seedlings in rockwell... getting ready for the Tower Garden!|
|M (21 months) has a snack|
931. lovely, quiet weekend with snowfall
932. a snow day!
933. crazy huge gift of a gallon of maple syrup (when we were out and I didn't have grocery money left to buy any).
934. M singing "Jesus Loves Me"
935. Big boys singing in big voices in the shower
936. Green plant shoots bending to the light. We ooh and ahh over their growth.
937. A single white rose in a vase. The smell! The beauty!
938. Finally, the long awaited book- Jesus Calling- and surprise! It was on sale.
939. Leaning into a sunny window to listen to L read.
940. The Lawyer asks to listen to a sermon in bed.
941. long, sweet conversation with my mother-in-law.
942. M climbing into O's lap during school, snuggling his blanket and so happy to sit with big brother.
943. lots of texts with an old friend- so much good going on right now!
944. family visits and family dinner and farming conversation
945. children happy skipping. . .