"Look at your circumstances with the eyes of faith and see what could be if you would change your attitude and allow God to work in the situation. . . Ask, "How would I act if I were bubbling with joy?"'
"Paraphrase Goethe's wisdom by saying, "Treat your husband as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be and should be, and he will become as he could be and should be. Treat your son as he could be and should be, and he will grow into what he could be and should be."
I need to purposely go to JOY today.
201) My husband's happy anticipation of his new job
202) Sweet baby in my arms
203) The celebration of my sister's first baby
204) Boys cleaning out the shed
205) L writing letters and sealing them in envelopes to mail
206) A clean house for the would-be buyers (wish they would come!)
207) The mystery of God working out things, going before us
208) Dinner out with friends
209) Baked potatoes; simple supper
210) Cooler air and open windows
211) Proverbs after breakfast
212) Nectarine juice running down chins
213) Blackberry stained hands and faces
214) Familiar sight of neighbors out walking