Monday, February 15, 2010

Adding Gratitudes

If I'm to get to 1000, I best count some of the gratitude thoughts from the week. Otherwise it will take me years to get to 1000 on Mondays!

48. Snow falling outside the window; it's still beautiful to me!
49. A compliment on a good dinner- it makes me feel good.
50. Hope of a tax return coming.
51. Valentine cookie to share with my loved ones. Everyone loves chocolate chip cookie!
52. Surprise emails from long-ago friends.
53. A hour-long walk with my husband. Such a treat! An hour to walk (briskly) and talk; so enjoyable.
54. Gospel truth heard again. I love hearing the gospel! May it penetrate ever more deeply.
55. Encouragement and wisdom from a friend. How good to hear her conviction on being her husband's help-meet and how that works out practically within her home and with her children.
56. Tender moment of asking for forgiveness from my children, and receiving it.

holy experience

No comments: