Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh My, Greek Yogurt!

Oh, MY!

We just ate our first container of Greek yogurt. . . and it was exquisitely delicious. (Bear in mind I've been rather preoccupied with food for the last five months.) Even though I didn't really read the container as well as I thought, (I read "sweetened with honey" instead of the actual "honey flavor" that it was.) I'm still very pleased. The kids and I all agreed it was tasty enough to be dessert. Oh, it was SOOOO yummy. (Especially with our homemade granola on top!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I found a recipe for greek yogurt ice cream im gonna try. Ill let you know how it goes.

calli said...

Yum! What contraption do you use to make your ice cream?

Unknown said...

I use the kitchenaid ice cream bowl. I leave it in the freezer pretty much all the time so its ready whenever I get a strange craving.